Hotel Recruitment (“HR”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting your privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable privacy legislation.
This Statement sets out the basis on which any personal information or personal data that HR collects from you, or that you provide to HR, will be processed by us in accordance with applicable HR company policy.
We encourage you to carefully read the following to understand the way we handle your personal information. Amendments and updates to this Statement may be made from time-to-time. Any revisions will be posted on this page, so you will always be aware of what personal information we collect and how we use that personal information. Please review this page regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Other data we collect:
We may also collect the following information automatically when you use our Website:
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Social media widgets
Our Website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, and widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs. These features may collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which page you are visiting on the Website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the Website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the respective privacy statements of the companies that provide them.
- keep track of how you interact with our website;
- target advertising;
- keep track of how you access and download our materials; and
- offer functionality on our website, including social media plug-ins and sharing
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for a length of time appropriate to our business needs, being up to a maximum of 6 years in accordance with CPM company policies. Your information will be deleted from our systems after 6 years if it is no longer needed, or earlier when you inform us that you wish all your data to be deleted.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. These rights include the right to:
- request information regarding the personal data that we hold about you and the source(s) of that information. You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. This service is usually free of charge, although we have the right to charge a ‘reasonable fee’ in some circumstances;
- request that we rectify without undue delay any inaccuracies in relation to the personal data we hold;
- in some circumstances, request the erasure of your personal data or object to the processing of your data;
- obtain restriction of processing in some circumstances;
- object to any processing;
- in some circumstances, request that your personal data be transferred to you or a new provider if the data is processed automatically (Please note, that we retain only a copy of certain data collected from you not an original. Furthermore we do not avail of systems that make automated decisions based on your data);
- if we are processing any data for which you have given consent, you may withdraw consent to us processing your personal data. This will not affect the processing already carried out with your consent; and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Ireland, this is the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner;
Any enquiries regarding the above rights or if you wish to exercise any of these rights or any other rights provided for in this Statement please contact our Data Protection Coordinator.
Some pages of our Website include external links to third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for these websites or the use of your information by third parties. You should check the privacy notices on any third party websites to ensure that you are satisfied regarding their privacy practices, prior to sharing any personal information.
How to contact us
For general queries and requests of any kind, please contact:
Marina Commercial Park,
Centre Park Road,